CHALLENGE | JAN 8 - JAN 27
BARRE BODY BURN
Oh Mamma! Are you ready to sweat?
Our biggest challenge yet, BARRE BODY BURN will sculpt, tone and strengthen the entire body from head to toe. This dynamic and fast-paced challenge emphasises precision in form and alignment, while progressively building your strength. Join us from January 8th to 27th and start 2024 feeling GOOD in your body.
Here's what to expect:
- 20 days to tone the entire body
- 20 dynamic Barre Pilates mat-style classes for all levels
- 20 minutes per class
- Option for bodyweight or enhance with equipment: Resistance band, set of 2kg hand weights, Pilates ball, sliders
See you on the mat January 8th.
The challenge is live!
Log in to your We Move Online account and access the challenge under the Challenges tab.
Our Best Prizes Yet
We've taken our prizes to the next level. One LUCKY WINNER will receive ALL three prizes listed below.
How do I sign up for the challenge?
When does the challenge start and finish?
The Barre Body Burn challenge is 20 days long. It starts on Monday January 8th, 2024 and finishes on Sunday January 27th, 2024.
How do I win?
At the end of the challenge, one lucky winner will receive a a $300 AUD Lululemon gift voucher, K-FORMA hat, socks, and limited edition travel yoga mat, and an exclusive offer for you and a friend to save $275 AUD each ($550 AUD total) on our upcoming Tuscany retreat.
To be eligible to win, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be an online member
- Complete the registration form below
- Complete all 20 classes between January 8th - January 27th, 2024
- Screenshot the Burn Tracker & mark off your classes as you complete them using the emoji of your choice! After each class, share a post on social media and tag @kforma_. The post can be an image, story, video, or a screenshot of your updated Burn Tracker.
- DM your completed Burn Tracker to @kforma_ on January 27th. The Burn Tracker can be found in your challenge confirmation email.
Will I need any equipment?
This challenge can be done with just body weight OR made more challenging with the use of equipment. While it is not necessary to have any equipment to complete the challenge, we do incorporate options to use the following equipment:
- Resistance band
- Set of 2kg hand weights
- Pilates ball
I am new to these movements. Can I participate in the challenge?
Absolutely. Our classes are designed for all levels.
I have more questions, how do I get in touch?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.